Gungeon Ant is a gun that alternates between firing spreads of bullets that leave behind oil and flaming bullets upon reloading.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Buggin' Out - If the player has Bug Boots, while Gungeon Ant is held, Bug Boots spread oil instead of poison, and the player is immune to fire.
- Great Queen Ant - If the player also has Crown of Guns, Heck Blaster, Gilded Bullets, Coin Crown, or Ring of Fire Resistance, Gungeon Ant loses the alternating attack and instead fires explosive ants that destroy enemy bullets when exploding.
- Inconsistent Scale - If the player also has Bee Hive, while Gungeon Ant is held, a beehive orbits the player and send bees out towards enemies.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This gun is a reference to the real-life Bullet Ant. Known for its extremely painful sting, victims have likened it to "being shot".
- The Queen Ant synergy is a reference to Earthworm Jim, specifically The Evil Queen Pulsating, Bloated, Festering, Sweaty, Pus-filled, Malformed, Slug-for-a-Butt.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Gungeon Ant's appearance with the Great Queen Ant synergy.