|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Armor Every Floor|
|The greaves of the Aimless Knight, Cormorant.
The Aimless Knight approached the Gungeon as a challenge borne more out of curiosity than regret. Despite his skill, this rendered his failure inevitable.
Gunknight Greaves is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants a piece of armor upon pickup.
- Grants a piece of armor upon entering a new floor.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cormorant - Acquiring all four Gunknight items transforms the player into Cormorant.
- Knight Time - If the player has Ballistic Boots, Gunknight Greaves grants 2 armor instead of 1, and taking damage briefly stops time in a manner similar to the Aged Bell.
- The Treadnaught can move its turrets and fire shots during this time, however bullets fired during this period won't move until after the time stop has ended.
- Some traps, like mine-cart turrets, are unaffected by the time stop. Unlike the Treadnaught, bullets fired by the turrets during this time can move while time is stopped.
- Lord of the Jammed is unaffected by the time stop.
- Having this item increases the chance to find other Gunknight items.