|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|Unlock Method:||Reward from hunting quests.|
|Armor Every Floor|
|The helmet of the Aimless Knight, Cormorant.
Cormorant, upon reaching the great Forge, removed his helmet and set it upon the floor. When he realized his mistake and returned for the helm, it was gone, with only a note left in its place.
Gunknight Helmet is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants two pieces of armor upon pickup.
- Grants a piece of armor upon entering a new floor.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cormorant - Acquiring all four Gunknight items transforms the player into Cormorant.
- Having this item increases the chance to find other Gunknight items.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The second paragraph of the Ammonomicon entry implies the Resourceful Rat stole his helmet.