Gunsling King and Manservantes
The Gunsling King and Manservantes are NPCs that show up in the Gungeon and The Breach after being saved from a cell in the Gungeon Proper. When encountered in the Gungeon, they will make wagers with the player. If the next room is successfully completed under their conditions, they will return the player's money and give a gun or item as a reward.
There are three challenge types:
- Complete the room without taking damage.
- Complete the room without dodge rolling. You cannot teleport with Bloodied Scarf.
- Complete the room only using the given gun. The given gun can either be the Klobbe, Pea Shooter, Derringer, Nail Gun or Casey.
Completing 10 of the Gunsling King's challenges unlocks the Owl after speaking to him in the Breach.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If the Gunsling King gives the player Casey, upon completing the challenge, the curse given by Casey is not taken away.
- there is an unknown bug which causes you to pay the shells but without getting the challenge, making in uncompletable this bug has only been found with the bullet. 
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Manservantes's name is a reference to Miguel de Cervantes, a Spanish Romanticist author.