We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Gunslinger's Ashes is a gun that fires spirits that attack enemies. The spirits will slowly walk forward, firing a 5 damage bullet at the nearest enemy every 2 seconds, and will disappear after 3 shots. The spirits will also deal large amounts of contact damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Dawn of the Gundead - If the player has Zombie Bullets, the chance for Gunslinger's Ashes ammo to be refunded upon missing is doubled.
- Ghost With The Most - If the player has Ghost Bullets or Ring of Ethereal Form, the ghosts become larger and can freeze enemies. Reload time is decreased by 20%.
- During boss fights, try to fire the gun near the boss so the spirits can deal contact damage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite this gun's name and the spirits' visible resemblance, it is unknown whether the spirit contained within this gun is The Gunslinger's or not.
- Ghost With The Most is a reference to the movie Beetlejuice.