|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|On Your Sleeve|
|Adds one heart container.|
Heart Holster is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants a heart container.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- All Out Of Law - If the player has Colt 1851, it fires three tight spreads of three bullets upon reloading. These projectiles can ignore tables when fired from behind them, and they can reveal secret rooms without angering the shopkeeper Bello.
- Finger on the Pulse - If the player has Pulse Cannon, upon taking damage, three miniature Pulse cannons briefly spawn around the player and fire at enemies.
- Quick and the Gundead - If the player has Hip Holster, shots fired by Hip Holster home in on enemies.
- Despite being able to be found in and rank chests, it will always have to be bought from a store at rank price.
- Like other heart container items, acquiring the Heart Holster as The Robot will grant the player shells instead of a heart container.
- Like the other heart container items, the Heart Holster will drop alongside a key if it is found from opening an rank chest.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The pickup quote is a reference to the phrase "wear your heart on your sleeve".
- The "Quick and the Gundead" synergy is a reference to 1995 western film "The Quick and the Dead".