|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Ox and Cadence for 4 .|
|Adds one heart container.
This heart-shaped locket contains a faded photo of two lovers embracing. Perhaps it once reminded a Gungeoneer of a past they hoped to change.
Heart Locket is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants a heart container.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Finger on the Pulse - If the player also has Pulse Cannon and takes damage, three miniature Pulse Cannons spawn around the player and fire at enemies, before disappearing.
- Despite being able to be found in and rank chests, it will always have to be bought from a store at rank price.
- Like all heart container items, The Robot will receive 5 to 10 instead.
- Like the other heart container items, the Heart Locket will drop alongside a key if it is found from opening an rank chest.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Unused: Heart Unlocket - If the player has Shelleton Key, it grants an extra heart container.
- The flavor text "Memento Mori" is a Latin phrase that translates directly into "Remember Death" or "Remember that you will die." It is a call to remember that all things must die and to enjoy and be thankful of life.