Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Heart of Ice
Heart of Ice is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants a heart container.
- Taking damage freezes every enemy onscreen and releases bouncing ice bullets.
- Increases coolness by 1.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Arctic Warfare - If the player also has A.W.P., it will turn orange and white, and its shots will freeze enemies.
- Dragunice - If the player also has Dragunfire, it will both freeze and ignite enemies.
- Frosty Distraction - If the player also has Decoy, the decoy will freeze enemies that attack it.
- Frostier Distraction - If the player also has Explosive Decoy, the decoy freezes enemies that attack it and explodes after taking enough damage.
- Ice To Meet You - If the player also has Ice Cube or Frost Bullets, firing with any gun will periodically fire a Heart of Ice projectile that splits and bounces.
- Jotun Time - If the player also has Frost Giant, thrown guns deal 180% more damage and Frost Giant rapidly chills and freezes nearby enemies while reloading.
- Willing To Sacrifice - If the player also has Freeze Ray, it gains piercing and slowly regenerates ammo over time.
- The ice bullets will cause water on the ground to freeze into ice.
- Despite being able to be found in , and rank chests, it will always have to be bought from a store at rank price.
- Although it is considered rank, it does not increase magnificence.
- Does not grant armor to The Robot.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The synergy Willing To Sacrifice is in reference to the song Cold as Ice by Foreigner.
- The synergy Jotun Time is in reference to the homeland of the Jötnar, the giants in Norse mythology.
- Prior to the A Farewell to Arms Update, it could be found in rank chests, and it was treated as item.