Notes[edit | edit source]
- Dr Worm - If the player also has Drum Clip, Heck Blaster ammo replenishes slowly.
- Great Queen Ant - If the player also has Gungeon Ant, Gungeon Ant becomes a queen and shoots rocket ants.
- Prior to the Supply Drop Update, Heck Blaster was an item.
- If the player has Battery Bullets or Cursed Bullets, the bullets will no longer be invisible.
- Bullet improving effects are especially powerful with this gun because of its high rate of fire, and large ammo reserve, giving more opportunities to trigger their effects.
- Gunjurers cannot absorb Heck Blaster's bullets.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Unused: Blastin’ Heck - If the player has Sixth Chamber, it causes an unknown effect.
- This gun is a reference to the Plasma Blaster from Earthworm Jim.
- Whoa, Nelly is a catchphrase Jim uses.
- Planet "Heck" is a location in the game.
- The Dr Worm synergy refers to the Plasma Blaster's ability to slowly regain ammo if it was under 100 ammo.
- The Great Queen Ant synergy is a reference to the final boss in Earthworm Jim, The Evil Queen Pulsating, Bloated, Festering, Sweaty, Pus-filled, Malformed, Slug-for-a-Butt.
- The Dr Worm synergy is a reference to the song of the same name by the band They Might Be Giants.