|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|Extremely rapid fire.
Used by a wiggly hero in the early days of the Gungeon.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Dr Worm - If the player also has Drum Clip, Heck Blaster slowly regains ammo.
- Great Queen Ant - If the player also has Gungeon Ant, Gungeon Ant becomes a queen and shoots rocket ants.
- Prior to the Supply Drop Update, Heck Blaster was an item.
- If the player has Battery Bullets or Cursed Bullets, the bullets will no longer be invisible.
- Bullet improving effects are especially powerful with this gun because of its high rate of fire, and large ammo reserve, giving more opportunities to trigger their effects.
- This gun is useful in Curse runs, as it gives players a counter to the high spawn rates of Jammed enemies. This gun has no effect on the Lord of the Jammed, however, and reverted enemies will only drop the usual amount of money upon death.
- Gunjurers cannot absorb Heck Blaster's bullets.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Unused: Blastin’ Heck - If the player has Sixth Chamber, it causes an unknown effect.
- This gun is a reference to the Plasma Blaster from Earthworm Jim.
- Whoa, Nelly is a catchphrase Jim uses.
- Planet "Heck" is a location in the game.
- The Dr Worm synergy's effect refers to the Plasma Blaster's ability to slowly regain ammo if it was under 100 ammo.
- The Great Queen Ant - synergy is a reference to the final boss in Earthworm Jim, The Evil Queen Pulsating, Bloated, Festering, Sweaty, Pus-filled, Malformed, Slug-for-a-Butt.
- The Dr Worm synergy is a reference to the song of the same name by the band They Might Be Giants.