|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|The standard issue rifle for all Hegemony of Man soldiers.
Packs a decent punch, but the accuracy leaves much to be desired. Typical Hegemony work.
Hegemony Rifle is a gun that fires blue shots in a large spread.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Diazepam - Muscle Relaxant increases this gun's damage by 50%.
- Hegemony Special Forces - If the player has Drum Clip, Galactic Medal of Valor, or Ammo Belt, Hegemony Rifle turns purple and fires piercing green lasers with high accuracy.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This gun appears to be based on the DH-17 Carbine from Star Wars.
- The comment about accuracy likely references the historically bad aim of Stormtroopers in Star Wars. However, Stormtroopers never used the DH-17.
- The weapon's sprites refer to it as "E12", which is a reference to the E-11 Carbine which is the actual standard-issue weapon of Stormtroopers.
- Altered: Diazepam - Prior to the Advanced Gungeons & Draguns Update, Diazepam tripled damage instead of increasing it by 50%.
See also[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Hegemony Rifle with the Hegemony Special Forces synergy.