Heroine is a gun that has 3 levels of damage depending on how long the gun has been charged.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Hyper Beam - If the player has Pig, when Pig dies, Heroine's ammo is fully refilled and it temporarily switches to Hyper Beam mode, where uncharged shots deal 80 damage and charged shots deal 160 damage. Heroine will automatically revert to its original form after 30 seconds.
- y cant u crawl - If the player also has Roll Bomb, its explosions are larger.
- If the player has certain items or guns, reloading with a full magazine switches the Heroine to a different mode.
- Ice Beam - If the player has Frost Bullets, enables Ice Beam mode, which fires a projectile that instantly freezes an enemy when fully charged.
- Plasma Beam - If the player has Hot Lead, enables Plasma Beam mode, which fires a fire laser when uncharged and a large piercing fire projectile when charged.
- Wave Beam - If the player has Shock Rounds, enables Wave Beam mode, which fires two wavy projectiles connected by electricity when uncharged, and a standard large Heroine shot when charged.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This gun is a reference to the arm cannon wielded by Samus, the heavily armored bounty hunter and protagonist in the Metroid series.
- Its in-game model and its alternative modes match its appearance in the Metroid Prime Trilogy.
- The Hyper Beam synergy is a reference to a weapon with the same name from Super Metroid. The beam is obtained after a baby Metroid sacrifices itself to save Samus.
- The appearance of Heroine when the synergy is active seems to resemble a Phazon-Infused Arm Cannon.
- The y cant u crawl synergy is a reference to a Miiverse post on the Super Metroid community, where the user asked: "Y Can't Metroid Crawl".
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Heroine's appearance in Hyper Beam mode.
Heroine's appearance in Ice Beam mode.
Heroine's appearance in Plasma Beam mode.
Heroine's appearance in Wave Beam mode.