|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|The Hexagun was created by a vengeful Gunjurer after his apprentices were slain by a Gungeoneer wielding the humble Bundle of Wands.
The stock is formed from what was once his staff, and each piece of metal was enchanted thrice before assembly. His revenge came swiftly, and from a great distance.
Hexagun is a gun that fires extremely fast, piercing bullets that have a 20% chance to transmogrify enemies into chickens.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cast Iron - If the player has Big Iron, each of Big Iron's bullets are replaced with one from Bundle of Wands, Witch Pistol, and Hexagun.
- Chicken Arise - If the player has Magic Bullets, the chance for Hexagun to transmogrify is increased.
- Diazepam - Muscle Relaxant increases this gun's damage by 50%.
- Sniper Woof - If the player has Wolf, Hexagun's reload time is decreased by 30%. Standing still for long enough causes the player to glow yellow, making Hexagun shots deal 50% more damage. Sniper Shells and Professionals become permanently charmed.
- Special Delivery - If the player has Owl, Hexagun's and Owl's shots bounce. The Owl turns skeletal and fires letters.
- Bosses are immune to transmogrification.
- Jammed Chickens do contact damage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The tagline is a reference to Terry Pratchett's novel The Light Fantastic.
- Chicken Arise is a reference to the TV Show Aqua Teen Hunger Force.
- Sniper Woof is a reference to the character Sniper Wolf in the first Metal Gear Solid game on the PlayStation.
- Special Delivery could be a reference to Harry Potter, with the magical owl delivering letters.
- Altered: Diazepam - Prior to the Advanced Gungeons & Draguns Update, Diazepam tripled damage instead of increasing it by 50%.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- If the player has Scattershot, sometimes the game will crash when shooting many enemies.