High Dragunfire is a gun that fires purple bullets resembling flames.
The secret room containing the High Dragunfire can only be found on Floor 2: Gungeon Proper. The cracked wall to this secret room can only be located on the left or right side of a room, not the top or bottom. The fastest way to find the secret room containing the High Dragunfire is to take the shortcut elevator to Gungeon Proper, and clear the floor while searching only for the secret room. It is recommended to play as the Robot, as his armor will open cracked walls upon taking damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The secret room containing the High Dragunfire contains six cultists kneeling to a red chest, with various dialogue:
- First time: "Welcome, fellow acolyte! It appears that Gun Cult fashion has changed substantially since our forefathers were sealed into this holy chamber. Be at peace, for inside the chest before you...lies the fabled Gun That Can Kill The Past! Your long pilgrimage is finally at an end. Join us in eternal worship! Prostrate thyself!
- After reveal: "Our holy relic... a simple gun that cannot kill the past? It can't be..."
- Subsequent times: "Welcome back, iconoclast! Even though our worship has been shown to be nothing but a paltry insult, we are too set in our ways to change."
- Talking to him: "It seems that bullets have gotten a lot larger since we were sealed in here."
- The High Dragunfire is currently not in the guns tab of the Ammonomicon. This is scheduled to be fixed soon.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The High Dragunfire and the cultist's dialogue is a reference to old screenshots of the game, featuring a pink Dragunfire and smaller bullets.
- The shape of the gun is remarkably similar to that of a Bolter from Warhammer 40,000.