|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Fires a bullet upon reloading.|
Hip Holster is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Reloading a weapon fires a single bullet from it for free.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- All Out Of Law - If the player has Colt 1851, it fires three tight spreads of three bullets upon reloading. These projectiles can ignore tables when fired from behind them, and they can reveal secret rooms without angering the shopkeeper Bello.
- Pretty Good - If the player has SAA, coolness is increased by 2.
- Quick and The Gundead - If the player has Heart Holster, shots fired by Hip Holster home in on enemies.
- Saved the Best for Last - If the player has Ruby Bracelet, shots fired by Hip Holster explode.
- This synergy works well with single shot weapons, effectively doubling their firepower.
- Weapons that fire multiple bullets every shot will instead fire only a single bullet, often rendering the projectile near-ineffective.
- Mass Shotgun is a notable exception, as the single projectile it initially fires is duplicated by Hip Holster.
- Reloading while in Bello's shop will not aggravate him.
- This can be especially useful when trying to find Secret Rooms inside of it.
- This item affects the Prize Pistol received during Winchester's minigame, which can help improve the chances of winning.
- Damage bonuses do not affect the bonus projectile.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The synergy "Pretty Good" is a reference to Revolver Ocelot's quote, "You're pretty good" in Metal Gear Solid.
- The "Quick and the Gundead" synergy is a reference to 1995 western film "The Quick and the Dead".