Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Holey Grail is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon taking damage, triggers a full screen Blank effect and refills 50% of the ammo of all the player's guns.
- Increases Curse by 1.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Empty Vessels - If the player has Bottle and takes damage while it is empty, it fills with a purple flame that deals 100 damage to all enemies in the room upon use.
- Hellhole - If the player has Singularity, it spawns a hell portal that sucks enemies in and deals high damage.
- Just Like The Real Thing - If the player has Shotgrub, it fires a wide spread of five bullets, which bounce back and split into waving bullets after hitting a wall, similar to the Shotgrub enemy's attack.
- Kailber k'pow uboom k'bhang - If the player also has High Kaliber, the soul spawned by hitting an enemy with High Kaliber initially moves towards the player instead of away.
- Kaliber's Grip - If the player has Abyssal Tentacle, it grabs two enemies at a time.
- Kalibreath - If the player has Dragunfire, it turns grey, gains an increased rate of fire, and gains notable knockback on enemies, but loses piercing projectiles.
- Pitch Perfect - If the player has Pitchfork, it fires green fireballs that set enemies permanently aflame.
- Holey Grail can be sold by Old Red and Cursula.
- Holey Grail can refill Makeshift Cannon's ammo.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The description references Kaliber, the seven armed gun goddess.
- If the player dies after hatching the Weird Egg then the icon for Holey Grail will show up on the summary screen.
- Dodge Roll developers have said that this item may be related to the lore of a future expansion.