|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|This honeycomb bonds with the user, releasing bees to protect their hive when damaged.|
Honeycomb is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Taking damage spawns bees that seek out and damage enemies.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Bee Plus - If the player has Jar of Bees, taking damage causes Honeycomb to spawn hornets, which travel faster and deal more damage than regular bees.
- BEES - If the player has Bee Hive, the size of the Bee Hive's bees is doubled, their damage is increased by 25%, and the Bee Hive's rate of fire is decreased by 34%.
- Honeycomb's bees deal the same amount of damage as the Bee Hive's bees.
- Prior to the Supply Drop Update, Honeycomb was a item.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This may be a reference to the Honey Comb item with the same effect in Terraria.
- The synergy with Bee Hive may also allude to the Hive Pack, also from Terraria.