Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Hot Lead is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Adds a chance to fire red bullets that ignite enemies.
- The ignition chance is 20% for projectile weapons, and 25% per second for beam weapons.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Added Effect - Fire - If the player also has the Alpha Bullets, the first bullet of a weapon's clip is guaranteed to be a fire bullet.
- Get Equipped with -H- - If the player also has the Megahand, enables Atomic Fire mode on the Megahand.
- Hot Ones - If the player has Copper Ammolet, the chance to shoot fire bullets is significantly increased.
- Phoenix Up - If the player also has the Phoenix, a phoenix companion that fires at enemies is summoned.
- Plasma Beam - If the player also has the Heroine, enables the Plasma Beam mode on the Heroine.
- Ruby Weapon - If the player also has the Omega Bullets, the last bullet of a weapon's clip is guaranteed to be a fire bullet.
- Special Reserve - If the player also has the Molotov Launcher, Molotovs create green pools of fire, which do not harm the player and permanently light enemies on fire.
- Hidden Tech Flare - If the player also has Table Tech Heat, the radius of effect of heat from flipping tables triples (the area of effect is 9× as large).
- Every explosive weapon may occasionally leave a pool of fire goop on the floor.
- Any weapon that would leave an icy patch will leave a burning patch instead.
- Fire-inflicting bullets will be red in appearance.