|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|Unlock Method:||Get caught by a Tarnisher.|
|Some bullets gain the ability to cannibalize.
The magic of the Gungeon brings sentience to these just-fired bullets, and they resort to their most basic instinct to feed.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Adds a chance for the player's bullets to become blue and block enemy projectiles.
- Hungry bullets have a bigger hitbox than normal bullets.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Hungry Bullets is usually more effective for guns that fire many bullets in a large spread, such as shotguns.
- If the player is using the Phoenix, its short-ranged flame burst with each shot can occasionally destroy any bullet the burst touches.
- As bullets affected by Hungry Bullets block bullets, they slowly grow in size.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The quote "Hungry Hungry!" and resemblance of the item to a hippopotamus is a reference to the game Hungry Hungry Hippos.