iBomb Companion App
|IBomb Companion App|
|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|One For That|
|Detonates explosive objects in the current room.
Kids these days can detonate explosives from their phones. In the early days of the Gungeon, some form of shooting was required.
iBomb Companion App is an active item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Detonates all explosives, explosive enemies, and exploding enemy bullets currently present in the room.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- AI Assistant - If the player has Roll Bomb, roll bombs will bounce around instead of detonating immediately, and can be manually detonated with the iBomb Companion App.
- Shot Across The Bow - If the player has Gunbow, it fires explosive missiles.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Enemies detonated include:
- Enemy projectiles detonated include:
- Beholster’s missiles
- iBomb has a very quick recharge so it can be used at the start of every room to get rid of the above mentioned enemies.
- Can be used to prematurely detonate explosives fired from the Grenade Launcher and other similar weapons.
- Can be used to trigger powerful effects from items such as Blank Companion's Ring as it has a quick recharge.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item is a reference to the popular IPhone and IPad Apple products and their many diverse applications (usually refereed to as "Apps").
- The Ammonomicon's quote for the item "One For That" is a reference to the slogan used to advertise these aforementioned products, that slogan being "There's an App for that!".
- Though Fuselier is a bomb-themed boss, it cannot be killed with this item.
See also[edit | edit source]