Ice Breaker is a gun. The first two shots of each clip fire a shotgun blast of ice bullets, and the final shot fires a single explosive shot.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Gunderlord - If the player also has Patriot, Ice Breaker fires single high-velocity shots and slowly regenerates ammo over time. Patriot shots become connected with electricity.
- Ice Accumulation - If the player has Snowballets, Ice Breaker's shot size is greatly increased, and the amount of damage it gains from Snowballets is increased.
- It's Your Destiny - If the player has The Exotic, Ice Breaker fires single high-velocity shots and slowly regenerates ammo over time. The Exotic's rockets split into 14 smaller rockets instead of 7.
- Prior to the Supply Drop Update, Ice Breaker had 100 maximum ammo.
- The bullets of this gun will freeze any water on the ground.
- If the magazine size of this gun is increased, only the number of ice shots per magazine will be increased; only the final shot will be the explosive shot.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- "Never Let Go" references the final scene in the film Titanic.
- This is also a reference to Destiny's IceBreaker indicated by its color and synergy with The Exotic. Its synergies with Patriot and The Exotic change its appearance to match the Destiny gun.
- The Gunderlord synergy, which connects Patriot shots with electricity, is likely in reference to the Destiny gun Thunderlord.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Ice Breaker's appearance with the Gunderlord synergy.