|Sell Creep Price:||21 (3 uses remaining)|
|Unlock Method:||Defeat the boss of the Gungeon Proper without getting hit.|
|A payment for services rendered. This mysterious coin vanishes when tossed into the air.|
Iron Coin is an active item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon use, kills all enemies in a random unexplored room of the current floor.
- If the effect took place, a note can be found lying in a pool of blood on the ground.
- While held:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The player will not get any money from enemies killed in this way, and pickup drops will likely be stolen by the Rat before the player reaches the room.
- Chests have a chance to spawn normally after clearing rooms with this item, and will not be stolen.
- This item cannot clear boss rooms.
- Dog can dig up pickups after clearing rooms with this item.
- Master of Unlocking can grant keys after clearing rooms with this item.
- Prior to the Supply Drop Update, Iron Coin did not grant a discount or coolness and was a item.
- The Iron Coin can be picked up multiple times in the same run. Each Iron Coin obtained gives an additional 3 charges.
- The Iron Coin can be used to clear rooms that the Gunsling King chose for a challenge, effectively instantly clearing the room and completing the challenge without the need to enter it.
- The Iron Coin discount at shops does stack with Disarming Personality for a 32% discount.
- The Iron Coin discount and coolness does not stack with multiple Iron Coins.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item, including the amount of uses it has, is a reference to A Song of Ice and Fire, popularized as the television show, Game of Thrones. Arya Stark strikes a deal with the mysterious assassin Jaqen H'ghar, who pledges to kill three people in her name. He later gives her an iron coin which she can use, if she desires, to meet with the order of the Faceless Men, and become an assassin herself.
- "Valar Morgunis" is a play on "Valar Morghulis", meaning "All men must die", the motto of the Faceless Men.