We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Irradiated Lead is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Adds a chance to fire green bullets that poison enemies, dealing 3 damage per second for 2.5 seconds.
- The chance of poisoning enemies is 50% for projectile guns, and 25% per second for beam weapons.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Added Effect - Poison - If the player has Alpha Bullet, the first shot of each magazine is guaranteed to be a poison bullet.
- Beta Ray - Gamma Ray's beam grows larger and deals more damage.
- Emerald Weapon - If the player has Omega Bullets, the last shot of each magazine is guaranteed to be a poison bullet.
- Natural Selection - If the player also has Evolver, it evolves after every 3 unique enemy types killed instead of 5.
- Pandemic Pistol - If the player has Plague Pistol, its bullets bounce and are connected with electricity.
- If combined with Explosive Rounds, explosive projectiles may occasionally leave a small pool of poison goop on the floor.
- Every explosive weapon may occasionally leave a small pool of poison goop on the floor.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Emerald Weapon is a reference to Final Fantasy VII, specifically one of its Super Bosses.
- Lead is formed as polonium undergoes atomic decay until it acheives almost total non-radioactivity. While lead still retains enough radioactive particles to be detected by geiger counter, lead cannot be made dangerously radioactive again.