Irradiated Lead is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Adds a chance to fire green bullets that poison enemies, dealing 3 damage per second for 2.5 seconds.
- The chance of poisoning enemies is 50% for projectile guns, and 25% per second for beam weapons.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Added Effect - Poison - If the player has Alpha Bullet, the first shot of each magazine is guaranteed to be a poison bullet.
- Beta Ray - Gamma Ray's beam grows larger and deals more damage.
- Emerald Weapon - If the player has Omega Bullets, the last shot of each magazine is guaranteed to be a poison bullet.
- Natural Selection - If the player also has Evolver, it evolves after every 3 unique enemy types killed instead of 5.
- Pandemic Pistol - If the player has Plague Pistol, its bullets bounce and are connected with electricity.
- If combined with Explosive Rounds, explosive projectiles may occasionally leave a small pool of poison goop on the floor.
- Every explosive weapon may occasionally leave a small pool of poison goop on the floor.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Emerald Weapon is a reference to Final Fantasy VII, specifically one of its Super Bosses.
- Lead is formed as polonium undergoes atomic decay until it acheives almost total non-radioactivity. While lead still retains enough radioactive particles to be detected by geiger counter, lead cannot be made dangerously radioactive again.