|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Noodle shaped like a gun. Frightens enemies.
Long, flat, gun shaped noodle. A staple of gundead cuisine. However, Gundead have a culturally embedded fear of being hit by a spinning gun-noodle, as adolescent Gundead claim that the limp and wiggly properties of the noodle are transferred to new carriers on contact.
It looks identical to the AK-47 before being picked up, after which its barrel will droop and its true nature will be revealed. Most of its stats are identical to those of the AK-47, with the exception of a significantly slower fire rate and a longer reload time.
Upon reloading, it inflicts fear on nearby enemies. Enemies with fear will move away from the player, but will continue shooting.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Killing Joke - If the player also has AK-47, the two guns are dual-wielded.
- Soft Air - If the player also has Sponge, when holding the JK-47, the player regains ammo when walking over liquids, and increases fear range while reloading.
- If the player has both synergies at once, AK-47 will also regain ammo when walking over liquids if it is the selected gun of the dual-wield.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Switching weapons while reloading the JK-47 will inflict a permanent fear effect on all enemies in the room until either more enemies spawn or the player switches back to the JK-47.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Its name is a portmanteau of AK-47 and JK (i.e. "Just Kidding," referencing the gun's fakeness).
- Its description references the AK-47's description, "Accept No Substitutes".
- The Killing Joke synergy is a reference to the Batman comic/movie of the same name.
- The Soft Air synergy is a reference to airsoft guns.