Jammomancers are rare variants of Gunsingers. They stand still and jam one enemy in the room. Jammed enemies deal 1 full heart of damage, move and shoot faster, deal contact damage if they didn't already, and have triple their normal health.
If the player gets near or attacks a Jammomancer, it will run away and its buff will be interrupted.
If the Jammomancer is the only enemy left in the room, it will charge at the player.
Jamerlengo[edit | edit source]
Jamerlengos behave similarly to Jammomancers, but are able to simultaneously jam every other enemy in the room.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If every other enemy in the room is already Jammed, then Jammomancers and Jamerlengos will remain still and do nothing.
- If the player has Silver Bullets, the health increase that Jammomancers and Jamerlengos grant enemies is negated, as Silver Bullets increases damage against jammed enemies.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Jamerlengo's name is a pun on "Camerlengo", an office of the Roman Catholic Church.
- Jammomancers will immediately charge at the player when they're the last enemy left, unlike Gunsingers, Ammomancers, and Jamerlengos, who stand in place beforehand.
- Jammomancers appear to wear mitre hats with crosshairs on them, similar to Cardinals, while Jamerlengos seem to wear shotgun shell-shaped hats.
- Prior to Advanced Gungeons and Draguns, the Jamerlengo was the largest enemy that could be pushed into a pit, now second to the Tarnisher.