|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Grants flight, but restricts the dodge roll.
Only a Gungeoneer with a deathwish would give up their dodge roll. Luckily, this jetpack can easily be toggled on or off.
Jetpack is an active item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Can be toggled. While active, the player's dodge roll.
is increased by 2.5 and the player gains flight, but cannot
- Passing over puddles of oil or webs while flying will set them on fire.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Barrage Shot - If the player also has Charge Shot, charge time is reduced by 25%, reload time is increased by 50%, and shot size is increased.
- MM6 Mini Rocket - If the player has Backpack, activating the Jetpack fires a rocket in the direction of the crosshair. This has a cooldown of about 5 seconds.
- In combination with another item that grants flight such as Wax Wings or the Balloon Gun, the player receives the speed increase of the Jetpack when active, but retains the ability to dodge roll.
- If Jetpack is active when entering the Resourceful Rat's Lair, the loading screen will be the default loading screen instead of the rat variant.