Jolter is a gun that fires large, rectangular bullets with high knockback.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Heavy Jolt - If the player has Heavy Bullets, Jolter gains increased knockback and shots are more accurate.
- There Is Only War - If the player also has Demon Head, the Demon Head will float around the player while Jolter is held, and will automatically fire at enemies when Jolter is reloaded.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Jolter is a reference to the Warhammer 40k weapon, the Bolter, typically used by space marines. However, unlike the Bolter, the Jolter isn't an explosive weapon.
- Having the Demon Head orbital while using the gun that can kill the past may crash the game and force you to restart the floor.
- The Synergy "There is Only War" is a reference to Warhammer 40k's iconic tagline: "In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war."
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Jolter's appearance with the Heavy Jolt synergy, becoming more like the Bolter.