|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Originally built to kill thick-skinned space mutants, the Jolter fires unreasonably large shells.|
Jolter is a gun that fires large, rectangular bullets with high knockback.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Heavy Jolt - If the player has Heavy Bullets, Jolter gains increased knockback and shots are more accurate.
- There Is Only War - If the player also has Demon Head, the Demon Head will float around the player while Jolter is held, and will automatically fire at enemies when Jolter is reloaded; this won't consume the Demon Head's ammo.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Jolter is a reference to the Warhammer 40k weapon, the Bolter, typically used by space marines. However, unlike the Bolter, the Jolter isn't an explosive weapon. The gun's sprites also reference the Bolter, as they are named Bolt_Rifle.
- Having the Demon Head orbital while using the gun that can kill the past may crash the game and force you to restart the floor.
- The Synergy "There is Only War" is a reference to Warhammer 40k's iconic tagline: "In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war."
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Jolter's appearance with the Heavy Jolt synergy, becoming more like the Bolter.