|Sell Creep Price:||3|
|Next Time Use A Key|
|Just some junk.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Grouch - Junk increases the damage of the Trashcannon by 25%. This effect does not stack with multiple Junk.
- When playing as The Robot, each piece of Junk increases damage by a permanent additive 5%. The damage increase persists no matter what happens to the Junk.
- If the player has no keys, chests have a 60% chance to drop Junk when destroyed. This chance increases to 72% if the player has at least one key.
- 4 Junk is used to unlock the Hollow's shortcut.
- If Ser Junkan has not been unlocked, he has a 20% chance to replace normal Junk.
- If he has been unlocked, the chance to replace normal junk decreases to 1%.
- If the player has Ser Junkan, collecting Junk levels him up.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to patch 1.0.2, Junk sold for 54 to the Sell Creep.
- If the player has Ser Junkan the flavor text when picking Junk up changes to 'Knight in shining armor'. Each additional piece of junk changes the text.