Klobbe is a gun that rapidly fires inaccurate, low-damage bullets.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Klobbering Time - If the player also has AU Gun or Moonscraper, the Klobbe is doubled and fires two shots at a time.
- No Odd Job - If the player also has Makarov, the two guns are dual-wielded. Their damage is increased by 20% and spread is increased by 60%, decreasing accuracy.
- In additional to its standard bonuses, Cog of Battle multiplies the Klobbe's damage and knockback by 10 and removes all spread for a portion of the magazine.
- The portion of the magazine affected by the bonus depends on the number of shots remaining in a magazine before performing a successful active reload (e.g. performing an active reload on an empty magazine will cause the entirety of the next magazine to have the bonus).
- This bonus persists if the player switches away from Klobbe and switches back. It will also affect shots fired by the Klobbering Time synergy.
- This gun is among those Gunsling King and Manservantes can challenge the player to clear a room with.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Removed: - If the player has AU Gun, the accuracy of the two guns is doubled. Replaced with Klobbering Time.
- Unused: Double Moon 7 - If the player has Moonscraper, it causes an unknown effect.
- This gun is a reference to the Klobb from GoldenEye 007 (itself based on the real-life Škorpion), a notoriously bad gun with similar weaknesses as the Klobbe.
- The synergy "Klobbering Time" could be a reference to Fantastic Four member The Thing, whose catchphrase is "It's clobbering time".
- The synergy "No Odd Job" is a reference to the split-screen multiplayer mode in GoldenEye 007, in which a character named "Odd Job" was playable and often house-ruled to be banned because he was considered to be overpowered.
- The hidden synergy is a reference to the perfect active reload mechanic of the Gears of War series, which will often boost the damage of weapons and grant special benefits.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Doubled Klobbe with the Klobbering Time synergy.