Story[edit | edit source]
Lamey currently does not have a story - she is unfinished and therefore has no unique past.
Past Kill[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Lamey is very difficult to play as. Her starting weapon, Lamey Gun, now works as of the newest update. Its labeled as the Unfinished Gun in the Ammonomicon, but the texture of it is of an unknown gun that shoots white bullets. The gun has infinite ammo, unlike how it was before the A Farewell to Arms Update.
Note before the gun was broken.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Lamey was created on the side as art by Joe of Dodge Roll while the other developers worked on the main game.
- Lamey Gun's quality is set to EXCLUDED, and therefore will not be visible in the inventory unless the quality is changed (e.g. through mods).
- First appeared in the Advanced Gungeons & Draguns Update.
- She is referred to by the same nicknames as the Pilot by NPCs.
- She and Eevee are the only Gungeoneers That are referred to by name rather than a title.
- She has a custom icon for the map.