|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|A commonplace energy weapon.
The Laser Rifle is the AK-47 of the future! Known for its low manufacturing costs and lower maintenance requirements, the Laser Rifle is used throughout the galaxy by hunters and miscreants alike.
Laser Rifle is a gun that fires a burst of three lasers.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Diazepam - If the player also has Muscle Relaxant, the gun's damage is increased by 50%
- Laser Light Show - If the player also has Scattershot, Laser Rifle becomes blue and gold, and fires 3 sets of 3 shots in a spread per trigger pull. Each shot bounces once.
- Starburst Fire - If the player also has The Emperor, firing either The Emperor or Laser Rifle once will cause it to rapidly fire its entire magazine. Increases damage by 20% and doubles fire rate.
- You can cancel the effect by reloading or dodge-rolling while firing.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The weapon is likely a reference to the Laser Rifle from X-COM: UFO Defense, which it strongly resembles in both appearance and function. In addition, the description may be a reference to the fact that the Laser Rifle could be manufactured for a low cost and sold at a profit, in addition to costing nothing but money; these factors made it an extremely ubiquitous weapon, much like the AK-47 in modern culture.
- It may also be a reference to the more recent X-COM games, which also sport similar looking laser weapons.
- It may also be a reference to the song 'Destroy Them With Lazers' by Knife Party, considering the similarity between the rifle's three-shot burst and the song's opening before the beat drop.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Laser Rifle's appearance with the Laser Light Show synergy.