Lich's Eye Bullets
Effects[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Does not simulate synergies that do not affect the gun itself.
- Does not give any dual-wielding synergies, such as with the MAC10 and Machine Pistol. This also includes the Rubenstein’s Monster synergy.
- Synergies that cause guns to transform may override the effects of other synergies.
- Certain synergies will not be simulated; the conditions are currently unknown.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Possible reference to Urza's Eyes from Magic: The Gathering; two powerstones acting as the source of his near omnipotence.
- This item appears on the win screen after defeating the Lich, in a pile of ashes.
- Possibly a reference to Acererak the Demilich from Dungeons & Dragons, who has magic soul gems instead of eyes.