Lichy Trigger Finger
|Lichy Trigger Finger|
|Sell Creep Price:||16|
|Rate of Fire Up|
|The fingerbone of an ancient lich who was skilled in the art of gunplay. Unfortunately, this fingerbone is not the lich's phylactery.|
Lichy Trigger Finger is a passive item.
- Increases rate of fire by 25%.
- Liches Get Stitches - If the player has Riddle of Lead, killing an enemy grants a temporary fire rate boost, signified by a green arrow above the player's head like those above enemies buffed by a Gunsinger.
- Lichy Trigger Finger appears to only increase manual rate of fire with an unknown assortment of guns.
- The synergy name "Liches Get Stitches" is a reference to the phrase "snitches get stitches".
- The item's name is a play on the phrase "itchy trigger finger". A person with said finger is described as eager to fire their weapon or act with haste and no thought put in the action beforehand.
- In Dungeons & Dragons, a phylactery is a magical item into which a lich binds its soul. As long as its phylactery is intact, a lich cannot be permanently destroyed.
- It may be a reference to Taran Wanderer in which a wizard stores his soul in a finger.
- This item may be a reference to Roland, a revered Gunslinger from the Dark Tower series.