Lil' Bomber is a gun which fires bombs that bounce off solid objects and explode on enemy contact. It also destroys enemy bullets within the explosion.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Bomberpal - If the player has Bomb, Lil' Bomber fires two bombs instead of one, charges twice as fast, and has 40% lower reload time.
- King Bomber - If the player has Gilded Bullets, Coin Crown, or Crown of Guns, Lil' Bomber's bombs become gold and spawn every time they hit an enemy. This also applies to enemies affected by Gunsingers and Jammomancers, allowing you to farm massive amounts of Coins off of them.
- Super Bomberpal - If the player has Ice Bomb, Lil' Bomber fires two bombs instead of one, charges twice as fast, and has 20% lower reload time.
- If a Lil' Bomber with the Super Bomberpal synergy is the base gun used to duct tape two guns together, all projectiles fired from the result of the duct taped guns will be from the Lil' Bomber.
- Bomberpal and Super Bomberpal stack, allowing Lil' Bomber to fire three bombs at once if the player has both Bomb and Ice Bomb.
- The explosions from the bombs can open secret rooms.
- With Hot Lead, Lil' Bomber's bomb explosions leave a large patch of fire burning on the ground.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Unused: Roll Shot - If the player has Rolling Eye, it causes an unknown effect.
- This gun is most likely a reference to Bomberman due to the flavor text and flashing colors when charged.
- "Refuse To Lose" is a line Bomberman says when completing a stage in Bomberman Hero.
- Prior to patches, this gun had no animation when charged.
- The King Bomber synergy's name and the gun's appearance with the synergy are a reference to a character King Bob-Omb from various Mario games.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Lil' Bomber's appearance with the King Bomber synergy.