|Damage:||15 (Impact) + 25 (Explosion)
|Sell Creep Price:||16|
|ReFuse To Lose!|
|Charge to fire bombs.
A forgetful adventurer left a pouch full of bombs deep in the Gungeon, and they eventually sprouted into this amusing weapon. A favorite of the Gunsling King, who often sends Manservantes to pick up the bombs.
Lil' Bomber is a gun which fires bombs that bounce off solid objects and explode on enemy contact. It also destroys enemy bullets within the explosion.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Bomberpal - If the player has Bomb, Lil' Bomber fires two bombs instead of one, charges twice as fast, and has 40% lower reload time.
- King Bomber - If the player has Gilded Bullets, Coin Crown, or Crown of Guns, Lil' Bomber's bombs become gold and spawn 5-9 every time they hit an enemy.
- Super Bomberpal - If the player has Ice Bomb, Lil' Bomber fires two bombs instead of one, charges twice as fast, and has 20% lower reload time. The bombs & their explosions will appear blue, but they will not freeze.
- If a Lil' Bomber with the Super Bomberpal synergy is the base gun used to duct tape two guns together, all projectiles fired from the result of the duct taped guns will be from the Lil' Bomber.
- Bomberpal and Super Bomberpal stack, allowing Lil' Bomber to fire three bombs at once if the player has both Bomb and Ice Bomb.
- The explosions from the bombs can open secret rooms.
- With Hot Lead, Lil' Bomber's bomb explosions leave a large patch of fire burning on the ground.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Unused: Roll Shot - If the player has Rolling Eye, it causes an unknown effect.
- Altered: King Bomber - The first Master Round used to be able to synergize with Lil' Bomber just like the other items in the synergy, but it was removed due to being too easy to obtain.
- This gun is most likely a reference to Bomberman due to the flavor text and flashing colors when charged.
- "ReFuse To Lose" is a line Bomberman says when completing a stage in Bomberman Hero.
- The King Bomber synergy's name and the gun's appearance with the synergy are a reference to King Bob-Omb from various Mario games.
- Prior to patches, this gun had no animation when charged.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Lil' Bomber's appearance with the King Bomber synergy.