Loot Bag is a passive item.
It can be acquired in 2 ways:
- Stealing it from the shop
- Causing the shopkeeper to close his shop by either:
- Firing a gun in the shop a few times
- Failing to steal an item
- Luring the Lord of the Jammed into the shop
After it has been unlocked, it will appear as a regular item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Enemies drop more money.
- Selling other items to the Sell Creep grants twice as much money.
- Taking damage causes the player to drop a random amount of money between 15 to 30% of the player's money, up to a maximum of 120.
- Dropped money will not fly towards the player and will disappear after a short time.
- Dropped money can still be picked up if the player walks over it.
- Dropped money that falls into a pit will teleport back to the player's current location, making it easier to pick back up.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Loot Bag will appear on the Gungeoneer's back.
- Picking up Loot Bag increases the chance of finding the other Payday 2 items, Drill and Clown Mask.
- On the Nintendo Switch release, when stealing this item from the shop, it will remain on the pedestal despite appearing in the player's inventory. This won't unlock the item, but it can still be unlocked if the shopkeeper catches the player stealing another item and closes the shop.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is a reference to PAYDAY 2, and was added in a cross-promotional event.
- Doesn't Float is a reference to a PAYDAY 2 achievement called Fish A.I., acquired by throwing a loot bag into the ocean.