|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Unlock Method:||Pick it up from a shop, either by stealing it or angering the shopkeeper|
|Grants wealth, prone to tearing.
Perfectly proportioned for light travel or a trip to the gym, this classic duffle features a timeless aesthetic and a padded removable shoulder strap. Not bulletproof.
Loot Bag is a passive item.
It can be acquired in 2 ways:
- Stealing it from the shop
- Causing the shopkeeper to close his shop by either:
- Firing a gun in the shop a few times
- Failing to steal an item
- Luring the Lord of the Jammed into the shop
After it has been unlocked, it will appear as a regular item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Money rewards are doubled, including drops from killing enemies and payments from the Sell Creep.
- Taking damage causes the player to drop a random amount of money between 15 to 30% of the player's money, up to a maximum of 120.
- Dropped money will not fly towards the player and will disappear after a short time.
- Dropped money can still be picked up if the player walks over it.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Dropped money that falls into a pit will teleport back to the player's current location, making it easier to pick back up.
- Money dropped near a wall is easier to pick up.
- Loot Bag will appear on the Gungeoneer's back.
- Picking up Loot Bag increases the chance of finding the other Payday 2 items, Drill and Clown Mask.
- On the Nintendo Switch release, when stealing this item from the shop, it will remain on the pedestal despite appearing in the player's inventory. This won't unlock the item, but it can still be unlocked if the shopkeeper catches the player stealing another item and closes the shop.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is a reference to PAYDAY 2, and was added in a cross-promotional event.
- Doesn't Float is a reference to a PAYDAY 2 achievement called Fish A.I., acquired by throwing a loot bag into the ocean.