Lower Case r
Lower Case r is a gun that fires a burst of 6 bullets that spell out the word BULLET.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Hacker - If the player also has Bracket Key, damage is increased by 25%.
- Just In Case - If the player has Bomb, the gun becomes a capital letter R and transforms into a one shot rocket launcher, saying ROCKET when shot, and BOOM when it hits something.
- Rabid - If the player has Angry Bullets, the words LOSER, DORK, CHUMP, NOODLE, and TAFFER are spelled out.
- Radiant - If the player has Silver Bullets, the words SILVER, BLESSED, and WEREWOLF are spelled out. When it shoots "WEREWOLF", the firing sound is "DIE WEREWOLF DIE".
- Ravishing - If the player has Charming Rounds, the words HANDSOME, CHARM, and CUTE are spelled out, and shots become charming.
- Reactive - If the player has Explosive Rounds, the words ROCKET, BOOM, KABOOM, and POW are spelled out, and shots become explosive.
- Reanimate - If the player has Ghost Bullets, the words SPOOKY, GHOST, and BOO are spelled out.
- Reinforced - If the player has +1 Bullets, BULLET+1 is spelled out.
- Remnant - If the player has Omega Bullets, an omega appears after BULLET.
- Replete - If the player also has Finished Gun, the sentence "THANKS FOR PLAYING" will be spelled.
- Research - If the player has Book of Chest Anatomy, the words CHEST and MIMIC are spelled out, and the gun can unlock chests.
- Resplendent - If the player has Gilded Bullets, the words CASH, COINS, SHELLS, and GOLD are spelled out.
- Root - If the player has Alpha Bullets, an alpha appears before BULLET.
- Runic - If the player has Magic Bullets, the words ABRA and KADABRA are spelled out.
- All synergies that affect what letters Lower Case r fires increase the base damage per letter from 2.2 to 5.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The voice that says the words shot by the gun out loud belongs to Doseone, the game's composer.
- The reload animation consists of deleting the letter, through use of backspace, and typing a new one.
- Lower Case r's bullets leave behind the word BLAM!! whenever they hit something.
- This could be a reference to old ASCII Adventure games, where letters would commonly be used to represent items, pickups and weapons based on their visual similarities.
- The pickup quote "Alphabetical!" could be a reference to Finn from Adventure Time exclaiming "Mathematical!"
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Lower Case r's appearance with the Just In Case synergy.