Luxin Cannon is a gun which rapidly fires laser shots at enemies. When the clip is emptied, the tip of the crystal will be launched. When the crystal strikes a wall, it splits into 5 smaller crystals.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Bullet Kiln - If the player has Elder Blank, using it while Luxin Cannon is held gives one Glass Guon Stone, up to a maximum of four.
- Uses of Elder Blank triggered by Full Metal Jacket do not grant a Glass Guon Stone.
- Crystal Horn - If the player has Unicorn Horn, the Luxin Cannon gets three crystal shots at the end of every magazine, and the crystal bursts into many more crystals. Additionally, when an enemy is killed with the Unicorn Horn, they explode into Luxin Cannon projectiles.
- Noxin Cannon - If the player has Shadow Bullets or Cursed Bullets, Luxin Cannon and its shots turn gray, and the lasers deal 25% more damage.
- The Return - If the player has Pig, it turns green and shoots fire bats.
- Prior to the Supply Drop Update, each laser dealt 3 damage instead of 4.5, and the large crystal dealt 25 damage instead of 24.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This gun is a reference to The Lightbringer book series by Brent Weeks. The main character's last name is Guile, he is the Prism, Luxin is the name of the solidified light that is used by the magic users of that world, and Lord Omnichrome is a major antagonist of the series.
- Falsely rumored to have natural healing abilities is a reference to crystal healing, a pseudoscientific alternative medicine technique that employs stones and crystals.
- The synergy with the Pig is a reference to Ganon from the Legend of Zelda video game series. The synergy being named "The Return" may be a reference to the game-over screen from Legend of Zelda 2: Adventure of Link, which included the line "RETURN OF GANON".
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Luxin Cannon's appearance with the Noxin Cannon synergy.