M1911 is a gun.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Mmmmmmmmm MMMMmm! - If the player also has M1 and M16, increases the damage, maximum ammo, and fire rate of all three guns by 25%.
- Pulp Gungeon - If the player also has Orange, a copy of the M1911 orbits the player and fires whenever the player fires.
- Reload Roll - If the player also has Easy Reload Bullets, rolling reloads six bullets.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Unused: Behold! - With Eye of the Beholster, Machine Pistol, Void Marshal, M9, and Com4nd0, every gun’s damage is increased by 30%, magazine size is increased by 50%, reload time is reduced by 33%, spread is increased by 50%, and enemy projectiles are 20% slower.
- The in-game description erroneously refers to the M1911's magazine as a clip.
- The Pulp Gungeon synergy is referencing character Vincent Vega's use of a M1911 in the film Pulp Fiction.
- This gun is one of the six guns wielded by the Beholster.
- If the Pulp Gungeon synergy is active, and the player has the Cat Bullet King Throne, the orbiting gun will shoot a stream of bullets at the cursor location while the player dodge rolls.