As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
|Sell Creep Price:||16|
|The Machine Pistol is a small but powerful hand-held machine gun.
It is a favorite of Bandana wearing Gundead, whose impatience with reloading is legendary.
Machine Pistol is a gun.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Behold! - If the player also has Com4nd0, M1911, Void Marshal, Eye of the Beholster, and Trank Gun (the weapons the Beholster uses in game), when the Eye of the Beholster is held, the other five guns rotate around the player and shoot at nearby enemies, still using up ammo from each gun. Obtainable through the Beholster shrine.
- Pistol Machine - If the player also has Fortune's Favor, Laser Sight, Nanomachines, Bionic Leg, Shock Rounds, or +1 Bullets, Machine Pistol shots will be linked with electricity that can damage enemies, and gain the Angry Bullets effect.
- The Submachinist - If the player also has the MAC10, the guns will be dual wielded.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This gun resembles a Mini Uzi, a compact, blowback-operated machine pistol developed in 1980, chambered in 9x19mm Parabellum.
- This gun is one of the six guns wielded by the Beholster.
- The Synergy Pistol Machine causes the Machine Pistol to be the only D-tier weapon in the game that is able to hit the Boss DPS Cap without supporting items (Such as Double Vision)
The Machine Pistol's appearance with the Pistol Machine synergy.