|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Trorc for 25 .|
|Instant Mail Order|
|Place to create a zone of infinite ammo.
Often found in gungeon doctors´ offices, this rack displays magazines of all sorts. The clips contained within should prove useful, and plentiful, for even the most inaccurate of Gungeoneers.
Magazine Rack is a rechargeable active item.
- Creates a pool of infinite ammo for a short time.
- Just Shoot Me - If the player has Camera, this shoots at nearby enemies while active.
- Junk Mail - If the player has Mailbox, activating the Magazine Rack causes Mailbox to only shoot out packages.
- Magazine Clip - If the player has Drum Clip, Magazine Rack's radius doubles.
- If you have an empty gun and create a pool of ammo, you will be able to reload it.
- Beam weapons will still use ammo while in Magazine Rack's radius.
- The item can be used in Winchester's game to have more than four shots per game.
- The Just Shoot Me synergy may refer to the sitcom "Just Shoot Me!" where the characters work at a fashion magazine and photograph models.
- Magazine Rack appears to be a pun on the magazine of a gun.