Magnum is a gun. It is a 6-round revolver that deals decent damage with a high fire rate.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Detective Magnum - If the player also has 38 Special, the guns are dual-wielded.
- Reload Roll - If the player also has Easy Reload Bullets, dodge rolling reloads six bullets.
- Wicked Sister - If the player also has Briefcase of Cash or Lies, Magnum gets 200 max ammo and a knife on the front of the gun that will block bullets when reloading.
- The gun fires faster when shot rapidly like a semi-automatic weapon, rather than holding the trigger like an automatic.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- "5 shots or 6?" references the film Dirty Harry.
- The gun's description also is a reference to Harry calling his magnum a filthy gun.
- The Reload Roll synergy may be a reference to McCree from Overwatch, who has the ability to reload his revolver while performing a roll.
- The Wicked Sister synergy may be a reference to the Gentlemen Bastard series by author Scott Lynch in which the Wicked Sisters are the twin hatchets serving as the primary weapons of one of the series’ two protagonists - Jean Tannen.
- The Magnum's altered form with the Wicked Sister synergy was originally an unused standalone gun, also named Wicked Sister.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Magnum's appearance with the Wicked Sister synergy.