|Sell Creep Price:||16|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Ox and Cadence for 5 .|
|Contains junk mail and one untrustworthy package.
It was a wise and hopeful Gungeoneer who observed that mailboxes share the same basic shape of guns. When they sought to change their past, they wondered whether any gun shaped object would operate as guns do, within the Gungeons walls.
Mailbox is a gun that fires mail at enemies, with the final shot in each magazine being a package. The package can explode, leave glitter, burn, or poison enemies.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Flat Stanley - If the player also has Box, magazine size is reduced by 50% and reload time is reduced by 33%, allowing packages to be fired more often.
- Junk Mail - If the player also has Magazine Rack, activating the Magazine Rack causes Mailbox to only shoot out packages.
- This gun is the only way to get the achievement "Day Ruiner", acquired by killing a boss after covering it in glitter.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The option of a box filled with glitter is a reference to postal glitter bombs.
- Flat Stanley is a reference to the book series Flat Stanley.