|Sell Creep Price:||16|
|The People's Gun|
|The Makarov was brought to the Gungeon by a lost Cosmonaut. Some say that the brave, lost soul still wanders the Gungeon. This gun is no better or worse than any other gun.|
Makarov is a gun.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Mak Pak - If the player has Bottle or Backpack, Makarov's maximum ammo is increased by 30%. While holding Marakov, it occasionally fires a homing bullet at an enemy for free.
- No Odd Job - If the player has Klobbe, the two guns are dual-wielded. Their damage is increased by 20% and spread is increased by 60%, decreasing accuracy.
- Reload Roll - If the player has Easy Reload Bullets, dodge rolling reloads six bullets.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This gun is based on the real life Russian firearm Pistolet Makarova (Makarov's Pistol).
- This gun's description references The Cosmonaut, who was originally going to be found in the game as a Gungeoneer, but got cut during development.
- This gun is no better or worse than any other gun. is a reference to equality under the doctrine of Communism, which was prevalent during the creation of the Makarov.
- The No Odd Job synergy references GoldenEye 007. In its multiplayer mode, Oddjob is a character who is looked down upon and often banned in competitive play because his small hitbox confers an unfair advantage to players who choose him.