Megahand is a gun that has two different levels of damage depending on whether the gun has been charged. It blinks and beeps while fully charged.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This gun works excellent as a room clearing weapon if using the charge shot, as it one-shots most enemies even into the Forge.
- If the player has certain items or guns, reloading with a full magazine switches the Megahand to a different mode. If the corresponding item or gun is dropped while in an alternative mode, the mode is still kept until the player next reloads a full magazine.
- Get Equipped With -A- - Balloon Gun: Air Shooter, which fires Balloon Gun tornadoes when uncharged.
- Get Equipped With -B- - Mega Douser/Bubble Blaster: Bubble Lead, which fires Bubble Blaster shots when uncharged.
- Get Equipped With -C- - Bullet Bore: Crash Bomber, which fires Bullet Bore drills at full charge.
- Get Equipped With -F- - Camera/Aged Bell: Time Stopper, which makes charged shots stop time for a few seconds and damages all enemies onscreen. Charged shots cost 5 ammo in this mode, while only using one shot in the magazine.
- Get Equipped With -H- - Hot Lead: Atomic Fire, which fires piercing fireballs when uncharged that set everything in their path on fire.
- Get Equipped With -M- - Buzzkill: Metal Blade, which fires blades when uncharged.
- Get Equipped With -Q- - Boomerang: Quick Boomerang, which fires small boomerangs when uncharged that stun enemies.
- Get Equipped With -W- - Mahoguny: Leaf Shield, which fires leaves when uncharged. Killing enemies causes leaves to orbit the player, blocking enemy shots.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This gun is a reference to Mega Man's arm cannon called the Mega Buster.
- In old Megaman games the basic arm cannon was represented in menus by the Symbol -P- .
- The different modes gained from the gun's synergies are references to boss weapons of the same name from Megaman 2.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Air Shooter mode from the Get Equipped With -A- synergy.
Bubble Lead mode from the Get Equipped With -B- synergy.
Crash Bomber mode from the Get Equipped With -C- synergy.
Time Stopper mode from the Get Equipped With -F- synergy.
Atomic Fire mode from the Get Equipped With -H- synergy.
Metal Blade mode from the Get Equipped With -M- synergy.
Quick Boomerang mode from the Get Equipped With -Q- synergy.
Leaf Shield mode from the Get Equipped With -W- synergy.