Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Melted Rock is an active item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Causes enemy corpses to explode on use, dealing 15 damage to nearby enemies.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Alternative Rock - If the player has Face Melter, instead of firing four streams, Face Melter fires two parallel columns of notes. Reloading fires a guitar pick with a chance to stun.
- Dead Place - If the player also has Mine Cutter, its damage is increased by 25%.
- Extreme Operation - If the player has Ammo Synthesizer, Melted Rock causes each corpse to fire a bullet at a nearby enemy in addition to exploding.
- Human Shield - If the player has Crisis Stone, Melted Rock causes each corpse to spawn a Betrayer's Shield shield after exploding.
- Prior to v1.1.3, the explosions could hurt the player.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item and its description are references to the character Melting from Nuclear Throne, who is able to cause corpses to explode.
- If the Melted Rock is used after defeating Gatling Gull, when the birds appear to pick up the body, they will all stay in place until the player uses the elevator to the next floor.
- The synergy Dead Place is a reference to the game Dead Space, where the first weapon is a repurposed laser used for cutting rock.