Behaviour[edit | edit source]
- Causes several balls of yarn to rain from above at random across the elevator. This can be anticipated by watching the eyes of the Meowitzer's ship, as they briefly glow before the attack begins.
- The Meowitzer is capable of starting another attack before all the yarn balls have finished falling, complicating the fight.
- Charges in the player's direction. After reaching a halt, it leaves behind a cat-shaped bomb and usually returns to its original position, shooting several spreads of bullets in its wake. The cat-shaped bombs will burst into bullet rings after a short delay. This can be anticipated by watching the ship's eyes, as it will squint briefly before charging.
- While the Meowitzer usually returns to its original position after charging, it can occasionally perform a second charge immediately after the first. If this occurs, it will leave cat-shaped bombs at the ends of both dashes, but will only fire bullets behind itself as it returns to its original position after the second dash.
- Flies from one side of the elevator, dipping slightly, and rapid-firing numerous spreads of bullets in the direction it is moving. The ship furrows its brow to telegraph this attack, though this attack shares its tell with another.
- Staying on one side of the elevator, the Meowitzer fires a near unbroken stream of bullets across the elevator. The Meowitzer will adjust its height to match the location of the player, but its bullets will always be parallel to the floor.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The appearance of the Meowitzer's ship and its supposed disdain for Tonic the Sledge Dog are both references to Doctor Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik from the Sonic franchise.
- The name 'Meowitzer' is a portmanteau of the words 'Meow' and 'Howitzer' (a type of artillery gun).
- He is also a reference for Gato Roboto
Video[edit | edit source]