|Magazine Size:||Current amount of held|
|Max Ammo:||Current amount of held|
|44.38 (average, ignoring effects)|
|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Ox and Cadence for 100 .|
|Pay To Win|
|Everyone involved in the production of this gun thought it was a bad idea, but the higher-ups made them build it anyway.
Later, management shut down that gun factory for making a gun no one liked.
Microtransaction Gun is a gun that fires gems, books, money, and figurines of the Gungeoneers in exchange for one per shot.
This gun can also be unlocked immediately by buying the Collector's Edition, or the relevant DLC.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- http://merch.devolverdigital.com - If the player also has Mustache, Microtransaction Gun's damage is doubled.
- The Gun can shoot the following things:
|Figurine of Marine||Pierces enemies and bounces around 4 times||20|
|Figurine of Pilot||Opens locks like the AKEY-47||15|
|Figurine of Convict||Causes a small Molotov effect at its place of impact||15|
|Figurine of Hunter||Homes in on enemies||15|
|Figurine of a Bullet Kin||Charms the enemy on impact||8|
|Bundle of money||None||2|
- Duct-Taping Microtransaction Gun to another gun will no longer take away money per shot, as long as the tape is first used on the Microtransaction Gun.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The expression "Pay To Win" is derived from micro-transaction-heavy games, where an advantage over other players can be achieved by investing more money in the game.
- The green crystals this gun fires and uses as its ammo counter may be a reference to "Dungeon Keeper", an iOS game by EA which famously blocked player progress unless they separately purchased green crystals which would greatly speed the game up.
- The Microtransaction Gun is available as an added DLC on Steam. This is a joke because you can make a microtransaction to get the microtransaction gun instead of unlocking it normally in the game.