Mimic Tooth Necklace
|Mimic Tooth Necklace|
|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|Unlock Method:||Reward from hunting quests.|
|Unlocks all chests!
A necklace made from the tooth of a Mimic. Feels lucky!
Mimic Tooth Necklace is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- All Chests become Mimics.
- All item pedestals (except for Master Round and Old Crest pedestals) become pedestal Mimics.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Ruby Carbine - If the player also has Hegemony Carbine, its shots bounce and light enemies on fire.
- If the player also has the Ring of Mimic Friendship, no mimics will spawn and all chests will be unlocked.
- Since Mimics will always drop an item or a gun upon death, this item technically unlocks all chests encountered.
- This item prevents players from acquiring Junk as it is only dropped by normal chests.
- Chests that weren't mimics before picking up the necklace will turn into mimics.
- Does not affect the chest spawned by Winchester's minigame, rainbow chests, synergy chests, or glitch chests.
- Does not affect pedestals holding Master Rounds.
- Chests in mirrors will also become mimics.
- Rat chests will not transform into mimics; rather, a googly-eyed mimic who represents the Gungeon Mimic Union will appear near the rat chests at the end of the rat battle, saying that "The Gungeon Mimic Union's spread a bit too thin at the moment", explaining that there were just too many chests at the same place so that they could agree to that deal.
- Despite the Mimic Union official saying this, Rat chests can still spawn as mimics and will attack the player if they are provoked.
- Red chests in secret rooms are not affected.
- If a chest is nonfunctional due to Trusty Lockpicks, picking up Mimic Tooth Necklace will cause it to become a regular mimic.