|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Exactly What You Think|
The Molotov Launcher takes the principle of incendiary bottles and removes arm pain.
Molotov Launcher is a gun that fires Molotovs, which set large areas on fire.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Special Reserve - If the player has Hot Lead, Napalm Strike, or Double Vision, Molotovs create green fire pools. Green fire does not damage the player, and enemies that touch green fire are permanently set aflame.
- Unlike the regular Molotov, the Molotov Launcher will work in The Gorgun's arena.
- Child projectiles created by Flak Bullets will not create puddles of fire.
- Extra shots fired by Hip Holster will usually not create puddles of fire, however it rarely still does.
- Takes three shots to reveal breakable wall, but the pool of flames just visible in the darkness even if the wall is not broken.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Unused: Open Bar - If the player has Molotov, using the Molotov restores 5 ammo to the player's currently held gun. Removed because it contains a starting weapon.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Molotov Launcher's appearance with the Special Reserve synergy.