Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Monster Blood is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Taking damage spawns a pool of poison creep.
- Grants immunity to poison.
- Grants a heart container.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Deadly Distraction - If the player also has Decoy, the Decoy creates a large poison pool when attacked.
- Deadlier Distraction - If the player also has Explosive Decoy, the Explosive Decoy explodes and creates a large poison pool when attacked.
- Monster Grub - If the player also has Shotgrub, Shotgrub's bullets will home in on enemies.
- Natural Selection - If the player also has Evolver, it evolves after every 3 unique enemy types killed instead of 5.
- Pandemic Pistol - If the player also has Plague Pistol, the pistol turns into the Pandemic Pistol, turning red with an increased ammo capacity, and its bullets become linked like VertebraeK-47's bullets.
- Venom Veins - If the player also has Mutation, Mutation will poison enemies damaged by it.
- Does not grant a heart to The Robot.
- Prior to the Supply Drop Update, Monster Blood did not grant a heart container and had a different icon.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is a reference to the book Monster Blood, the third title in the original Goosebumps series, written by R. L. Stine.
- The "Mdecins Sans Diplme" could be a reference to medical organisation born in France and working world-wide, "Medicins Sans Frontieres".
- "Mdecins Sans Diplme" seems to be a corruption of "Médecins Sans Diplôme", which translates to "Doctors Without Diploma".