|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|This powerful laser was designed to carve moon rock at high speed during terraforming projects.|
Moonscraper is a gun which fires a continuous laser that bounces off of walls and obstacles.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Jumping... Is Useless - If the player also has Quad Laser, four Moonscraper laser beams shoot from each side of Quad Laser's bullets. Doubles Quad Laser's shot speed and triples its reload time.
- Klobbering Time - If the player also has Klobbe, its shots are doubled.
- Land Among The Stars - If the player also has Crescent Crossbow, killing enemies with Moonscraper has a chance to send out three planets, which damage enemies and start orbiting the player if they fail to hit an enemy.
- Moonplanet - If the player also has Mr. Accretion Jr., a little planet orbits the player that blocks enemy shots on contact.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Unused: Double Moon 7 - If the player has AU Gun or Klobbe, it causes an unknown effect.
- This gun is a reference to the Moonraker laser rifle from the 1979 James bond movie Moonraker, as well as the Moonraker Laser weapon from the Nintendo 64 game, GoldenEye 007.'’
- The synergy “Land Among The Stars” references the popular saying, “Shoot for the moon; even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.”
- The synergy “Jumping... is Useless” is a reference to a scene in Aqua Teen Hunger Force involving a ‘quad laser’ (which is why the Quad Laser is in the synergy).
- The description of the gun possibly suggests that it is also a reference to the online flash game Canary, where a similar weapon is used to cut your way through the inside of an asteroid.